IEC 60945 Compliant Fanless Embedded System with Intel® Atom® Processor E3845
The tBOX100-838-FL is certified with E-Mark and ISO 7637 for vehicle applications.
The rugged tBOX100-838-FL comes with the onboard low power quad-core Intel® Atom™ processor E3845 along with onboard DDR3L memory up to 4GB.
The compact vehicle PC features five BNC connectors with four video-in and one audio-in as well as one capture card for DVR surveillance applications. The capture SDK is ready and integrated to support system integrators to speed up the solution development.
In addition, it was designed to withstand a wide temperature range from -40°C to +60°C and vibration up to 3 Grms, equipped with intelligent power management at wide voltage range 9-36VDC.
The tBOX100-838-FL is also compliant with EN 50155, EN 50121, DNV 2.4, and IEC 60945 for use in rolling stock and marine industries.
The cost-effective embedded system adopts a heavy-duty aluminum extrusion and steel case to withstand the rigors of day-to-day operation.
The compact size of the fanless transportation computer ensures that it can fit into a variety of space constricting environments.
To ensure that the system can be integrated into various locations, the tBOX100-838-FL supports DIN-rail and wall mount.
The feature-rich system is ideal for security surveillance, transportation controller, data transfer and management.
- CE (Class A) certified, E-Mark, ISO 7637-2 EN 50155, EN 50121, DNV 2.4 and IEC 60945 compliant
- Intel® Atom® processor E3845 4C @ 1.91 GHz
- 4GB DDR3L-1333 memory onboard
- Wide operating temperatures from -40°C to +60°C
- Intelligent solution of vehicle power management (ACC ignition)
- Compact size with multiple I/Os
- 1x PCI Express Mini Card slot and 1x SIM card slot
Contact our department for further information