IEC 60945 Certified Fanless Embedded System with 7th Gen Intel® Core™
The tBOX324-894-FL is a multi-functional fanless embedded computer certified with EN 50155, EN 50121, E-Mark, ISO 7637, DNV 2.4 and compliant with EN 45545-2, IEC 60945 for use in a variety of transportation applications.
Thanks to the onboard 7th generation Intel® Core™ and Celeron® processors (official codename: Kaby Lake-U), the tBOX324-894-FL provides powerful computing performance in a compact size within which a modular I/O design has enhanced the operational efficiency and flexibility.
The transportation box PC is equipped with two DDR4-1866/2133 SO-DIMM slots supporting up to 32GB system memory.
To suit the need of extensive storage, it is equipped with two swappable 2.5” SATA3 HDDs and one CFast™ slot.
The application ready tBOX324-894-FL is an outstanding embedded box PC for transportation-related applications such as train management, truck fleet management, transportation controller, data transfer, security surveillance, and onboard infotainment controller in the vehicle, railway, and marine markets.
- CE (Class A), EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2, E-Mark, ISO 7637-2, IEC 60945 and DNV 2.4 certified
- 7th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processors
- 2x DDR4-1866/2133 SO-DIMM up to 32GB Wide operating temperatures from -40°C to +60°C
- Typical 12/24/110 VDC power input
- Wide operating temperatures from -40°C to +70°C
- Intelligent solution of vehicle power management (ACC ignition)
- 2 swappable 2.5” SATA drives
- 3x PCI Express Mini Card slots and 1x SIM card slot
Contact our department for further information